My System – What It Is
To continue delivering the best possible service, it was necessary to have a system in place that keeps things organized, is easy to follow, and is uniquely personal for the client. From this need, my “Personal Transformation System” was created. More than the typical personal training service, the “Personal Transformation System’ is a fully optimized experience that tailors your fitness program to your unique personality, preferences, goals, abilities and limitations. I also incorporate an holistic approach that includes lifestyle and behavioral change to ensure that you get great, lasting results.
My goal is to not only train you, but help transform you!
To accomplish this, I address the 3 most critical components to achieving success in a fitness program. These include a personal fitness plan, a “non-diet” approach to healthy eating and lifestyle coaching.
To find out if my system is right for you, you’ll follow a 3 step systematic process . . .
- 1. Free Trial
- To ensure you are comfortable with my approach, I offer new clients a no obligation free trial. This includes the initial consultation, detailed program presentation and assessment. This is designed to help you make an informed decision about being part of my “Personal Transformation System”. If you are convinced of it’s value and satisfied with your experience, we’ll get you started on your program right away.
- 2. Assessment
- Each person who comes through my door will be thoroughly assessed in the areas of fitness, nutrition and lifestyle. I use this information to formulate a complete plan that addresses your goals, level of skill, and readiness.
- 3. Your Program
- Once we determine that my service is right for you, I’ll take the information from your assessment to design your complete program. The first couple of sessions are intended to help you learn how to properly perform the exercises, get accustomed to my approach and establish what my expectations for you will be going forward.
My System – What It Is Not
There are some personal training services out there that claim to be much more than they are. Some promise unrealistic results and often overcharge for their service. While others offer cheaper alternatives that are anything BUT personal training.
To save you money, some programs will lump you into a group of people who have completely different needs than yourself and deliver their own special brand of “generic” exercise. This is fine for some people, but this is NOT personal training.
Transfigure aims to maintain the highest standards of practice and to NEVER participate in or endorse:
- Programs promising rapid fat loss or muscle building results in record time..
- Severely restricted diets and fad weight loss schemes..
- Promising the best results with the least amount of effort..
- Exercises that intentionally place you in an unsafe position, increasing your chance of injury..
- Progressing you too fast with inappropriate advanced exercises and techniques..
- Workouts that seem to randomly change without any noticeable progression.
- Wasting your valuable time engaging in unproductive activity..
- Expecting you to commit to unfair long term financial agreements..
- Lumping you in a group and calling it personal training..
As you can see, my “Personal Transformation System” is not a type of workout, it’s not the latest style or gimmick, it’s a systematic approach that teaches you the fundamentals of a successful fitness and weight management program. There are no shortcuts and there’s nothing involved that you can’t do, no matter what your fitness level is. It just takes calculated, dedicated and precise action. Steps that can be repeated time and time again, because this is how it should be done to garner the benefits of a fit and healthy body, now and forever.